Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Thoughts After The Cleveland Game

Needless to say, I was very surprised by the three-second call at the end of Tuesday night’s game against Cleveland.

I was in the lane and I got out. It seemed like Cleveland’s bench or their coaching staff got into the ref’s ear about me being in the lane. Instead of letting the refs make the call, I guess their bench made the call.

I got just eight shots in the game and only one after halftime because they were double-teaming me so much with a big and a guard. As I’ve said many tim es before, I think we’re a better team when we play inside-out first. When we go inside first, that’s when we put the pressure on the defense to make a play.

Cleveland won this game, but I’m still confident if we see them again in the playoffs. Before this game we had won three in a row in Cleveland and had beaten them seven of the last nine times. If we do play them again, it’s likely going to be in the Eastern Conference Finals. So, we’ll take our chances with that.

We play again tonight in Milwaukee. They are without some of their big men, especially Andrew Bogut. I’ve put up pretty decent numbers against Milwaukee and we’ve played well there, so hopefully we’ll come out with the win.

Peace. -- Dwight

No comments: